Animec Super Injection (Ivermectin, Clorsulan)
Animec Super Injection is a broad spectrum anti parasitic for cattle. It is used for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal nematodes, lungworms, adult liver fluke, eyeworms, warbles, mites and lice in beef and non lactating dairy cattle.
Active Ingredient:Ivermectin, Clorsulan
Target Species: Cattle
Administration Method: Subcutaneous injection (under the skin)
Treats and Controls: Gastro-intestinal roundworms, lungworms, adult liver fluke, eyeworms, warbles, mites and lice
Withdrawal Time: 66 days for animals intended for meat and offal. Not permitted for use on animals producing milk for human consumption.
Dosage: 1 ml per 50 kg of bodyweight
||Number of full doses per pack:
Always read the label and all enclosed information for Animec Super Injection before administering to animals!
Key Features of Animec Super injection
Animec Super Injection is a high quality product that can compete with brand leaders:
- Animec Super Injection also treats adult liver fluke
- Quick and easy to administrate
- Prevents re-infection of certain parasites for up to 28 days after treatment
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating beef cows
- Similar to brand leaders but very competitively priced
What are the effects of parasites in cattle?
- Weight loss
- Reduced productivity
- Reduction in reproductive performances
- Lower feed absorption
When should I dose with Animec Super injection?
- 3 to 4 weeks after turning out to pasture
- 3 to 4 weeks after newborn calves begin grazing
- At or soon after the housing of animals
"Superior Strength, Superior Protection, The Superior choice"
This product is only licensed for sale within the Republic of Ireland