Paracide- Pour on Suspension
- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Paracide is the product formally known as Procide. It is a pour-on suspension for supporting a healthy intestinal environment in cattle, sheep and pigs.
Paracide will kill all stages of liver fluke, rumen fluke, all worms, lice,(pour-on) and the drench version will kill coccidiosis and crypto. It will prevent crypto if it’s given on time.
- Paracide helps to maintain a healthy gut and digestive system in farm animals.
- Paracide contains no antibiotics and is not a prescription product.
- Ingredients: Clove extract (Syzygium Aromaticum), Wormwood extract (Artemesia Absinthium), Glycerol and De-ionised Water, Isopropyl alcohol.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Administrered by pouring on with a suitable applicator.
THE RECOMMENDED ADMINISTRED AMOUNT IS:
- 1ml/10kg bodyweight.
- Repeat every 56 days or as required.
Paracide is available in 2.5L and 5L.