A DIETETIC COMPLIMENTARY MINERAL FEED FOR DEVELOPING CALVES WITH A SUPPLY OF TRACE ELEMENTS AND VITAMINS FOR SUCCESSFUL WEANING.
1. Nutritrace CALFSHIELD bolus is formulated to provide a continuous and regular supply of trace elements and vitamins for developing calves from 12 weeks of age.
2. It delivers Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium, Zinc and vitamins A, D3 & E, which are essential
for ongoing health and calf development.
3. Helps maintain condition and optimise growth rates of the calf.
4. Treat with 1 bolus of 15g once the calf reaches 12 weeks of age. It can be administered to all beef and dairy calves over 12 weeks of age with a functioning rumen over 100kg.
5. Release time: 90 days.
6. Pack size: 50 x 15g bolus.
7. Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture.
8. Always use the approved Nutritrace calf bolus applicator.