Cow Brushes are designed to improve cow health, comfort, benefit their welfare and reduce stress.
Cows in a natural environment will rub, scratch and scrape themselves against tree bark, fences and posts in an effort to reach those parts that otherwise they cannot reach.
When they’re housed inside they can’t scratch that itch as easily and as a result stress levels can increase.
This rubbing and scratching has many benefits:
- Increase animal hygiene and cleanliness
- Removes parasites, old hair and skin scales
- Promotes welfare
- Increases cow traffic around the building
- Stimulates blood circulation around the surface of the body
- Reduces stress
- Improved milk yield
- Reduce sickness (cases of mastitis)
- Promote fertility
- Improve social behaviour between animals
MAXIMUM 50 COWS (Exceeding this number will impede the warranty)