Superthaw Semen Flask with AI Holder
It is very important that bull semen is thawed consistently at the right temperature.
You should always contact your Semen Provider for their actual recommendations.
Here are some examples:
- Normal semen 35-36°C (95°F) for 45 seconds
- Sexed semen 36-37°C (98°F) for 40 seconds
If the correct settings are not followed then a percentage of sperm may die long before they ever see a cow, this has even greater consequences for sexed semen and older straws.
Our new Dairymac Digital SUPERTHAW™ is designed and manufactured in the UK and based on a comprehensive list of ‘needs’ and ‘ desires’ in our discussions with farmers, Ai Technicians and Vets.
Dairymac Superthaw™ with AI Gun Warmer Lid
- Adjustable digital temperature 20-45°C
- (99% accuracy) which can be set at correct temperature for normal and sexed semen
- Built in countdown timer with buzzer – one button operation
- Gun warmer chamber – keep thawed straws and guns at a stable temperature
- Large removable straw basket
- Watertight lid with pressure relief valve
- Fully insulated flask to help retain heat
- Latest low energy use rated electronics
- Supplied with 120-220vdc & 12vdc power supplies
- CE, UL and cUL compliant