UBERA DRY 250ML
The generally increased milk production leads to more milk leaks at the start of the cow’s dry period. In addition, the decrease in the use of antibiotic-containing dry-off injectors results in a reduced protection. Both increase the risk of milk congestion and milk leakage. Research has shown that milk leakage at the beginning of the dry period is a significant risk factor during the dry period. The use of Ubera® Dry protects the teats at the beginning of the dry period.
Why use it?
- Does not contain xanthane gum, lactic acid, nor triclosan
- Gentle for the teat
- Coverage up to at least 5 days
- To be used at dry-off and one week before the expected calving date. Resulting in a lower somatic cell count in the next lactation.
- A thin barrier that is quickly dry and insoluble in milk
- Apply on a clean teat
- Dip the teat for ¾ in the cup (twice)
- Slowly remove the cup while giving it a quarter turn
- In the following days the barrier will slowly come off the teat skin
- The teat-end remains protected for up to 5 days
Ease of use
Can be combined with internal teat sealants and intramammary antibiotics.
The Ubera® Dry plug from the teat-end comes off with the first milking and leaves no remnants in the teat canal.
Can be reapplied if deemed necessary.