Ubera Dry 250ML
UBERA DRY 250ML
The generally increased milk production leads to more milk leaks at the start of the cow’s dry period. In addition, the decrease in the use of antibiotic-containing dry-off injectors results in a reduced protection. Both increase the risk of milk congestion and milk leakage. Research has shown that milk leakage at the beginning of the dry period is a significant risk factor during the dry period. The use of Ubera® Dry protects the teats at the beginning of the dry period.
Why use it?
- Does not contain xanthane gum, lactic acid, nor triclosan
- Gentle for the teat
- Coverage up to at least 5 days
- To be used at dry-off and one week before the expected calving date. Resulting in a lower somatic cell count in the next lactation.
- A thin barrier that is quickly dry and insoluble in milk
- Apply on a clean teat
- Dip the teat for ¾ in the cup (twice)
- Slowly remove the cup while giving it a quarter turn
- In the following days the barrier will slowly come off the teat skin
- The teat-end remains protected for up to 5 days
Ease of use
Can be combined with internal teat sealants and intramammary antibiotics.
The Ubera® Dry plug from the teat-end comes off with the first milking and leaves no remnants in the teat canal.
Can be reapplied if deemed necessary.