TheJFC Tipping Barrow 2 Wheel (250L) is ideally suited for various jobs in and around your yard and stables. With a 250 litre capacity, these barrows are ideal in size for all kinds of transporting jobs.These superbly balanced barrows come with heavy duty pneumatic roller-bearing wheels on a galvanised chassis. Even filled to capacity these barrows have a free-flowing motion, making them ideal in size for both farm and stable work.
Features of the JFC Tipping Barrow 2 Wheel (250L)
- Solid and resilient polyethylene body mounted on to a galvanised metal frame
- Protective steel plate on front lip of body prevents damage on impact
- Strong hinge point makes tipping loads easier
- Fitted with 2 rubber handle grips
- Colour options on request
Benefits of the JFC Tipping Barrow 2 Wheel (250L)
- Novel tipping mechanism makes it easy to transport and tip heavy loads
- The 250 litre capacity makes it ideal for cleaning out straw from sheds
- Surprisingly lightweight in use, even with heavy loads
- Galvanised frame and polyethylene body ensures a long life span.
- Replacement wheels and handle grips available
- Galvanised chassis
- 250 Litres capacity
1830 x 860 x 860mm)
|73" (l) x 34.6" (w) x 34.6" (h)|
Please note this Item is sent direct from supplier and as a result can take longer to arrive. Please expect up to 6 or 7 working days.
You may also like