- Results are seen quickly
- Reduces digital dermatitis lesions and improves lameness and mobility
- Targeted application & easy to use/apply
- Helps to maintain good hoof condition
- Very cost effective - less than 10p per cow per week
- Strong adhesive properties
- Readily absorbed into the affected area
- Concentrated liquid, to be diluted with water
- Once mixed, it stays as a solution - It is ready to use whenever needed
- Organic Approved by OF&G
- No withdrawal time for milk
- Antibiotic free
- Suitable for application in the milking parlour, cubicle shed or the field.
- For use in the field or around the yard, it can be applied using a hand held Matabi Sprayer.
- Non Hazardous
- Does not contain copper sulphate (now illegal to use)
- Does not contain formalin (cancer causing chemical) which stings and hurts the cows
- Does not contain QAC's
- Safe for the operator
- Safe for the environment
Hoof-fit products allow claw problems to be managed in a more effective, healthier and sustainable way. All have been developed in close cooperation with dairy farmers, veterinarians, hoof-trimmers and cattle specialists and have been thoroughly field tested.
You may also like