- For the aid in prevention of grass staggers
- Key use at spring grazing and autumn grazing
- Cattle meat/milk withdrawal – zero
Opti-Mag 3 boluses are indicated for use in adult cattle as an aid in the maintenance of magnesium levels during high risk periods associated with the grazing of rapidly growing grass.
The optimum way of ensuring supplementation is through administration of a sustained release magnesium bolus. Each bolus contains 100g of magnesium. Administration of two boluses 2-3 days before an anticipated risk period will supply approximately 6g of magnesium per animal per day for four weeks.
Benefits of Opti-MAG 3
- Optimum defence against grass staggers
- Each bolus contains 100g of magnesium
- Slow release magnesium - delivers 3g per day
- Nearly 3 times more magnesium per bolus than the leading competitor