The Batt-latch is the world’s only portable solar-powered automatic gate release timer.
Pre-programmed by the farmer, this timer can be used on any gate system, and is particularly suited to dairy farmers.
The keypad is simple to use and gives you total control and flexibility to set up and store four release events at a time, for up to two weeks in advance.
The full message LCD display screen lets you know exactly what you have programmed in.
In a paddock situation, the timer and a temporary gate replace the function of the normal gate. Attach the Batt-Latch to one post with its adjustable webbing strap and then hook the supplied spring gate or bungy cord to the latch cam, stretch it across and clip it to the other post, or wire fence.
When the preset time is reached, the battery-powered internal motor/gearbox is activated by the timer, the cam turns 360˚ and the spring gate is released, enabling the stock to make their own way to the dairy, feedpad or other destination.
• Adaptable to all farming gate systems (pipe, tape, spring etc)
• Integrated solar panel eliminates downtime for charging, works year round worldwide.
• Tough all-weather, waterproof case for endurance in all conditions.
• Designed to operate with minimal power consumption and low sunlight.
• Full message display for fast referral to programmed release times.
• One-time easy setting of release times using keypad (up to 4 actions per day).
• Easily programmed to repeat your a.m. and p.m. releases every day of the week.
• New feature allows one-off releases to be set up to 2 weeks in advance.
• Supplied as full kit; long spring gate kit, post strap and energizer clip lead for instant use.
• New, comprehensive manual with helpful hints and tips included.
• 12 month warranty with rapid service guaranteed.