Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip Non-Safety Wellington
- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip are a hard wearing wellington which has a wide fitting leg and has been specifically designed for the agricultural sector. The Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip are manufactured from polyurethane and are designed with comfort, durability and safety in mind
Manufacturing: Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip are manufactured from polyurethane which is superior to pvc and rubber in many ways. Polyurethane is a lightweight, flexible, durable and thermo-insulated material. Being lightweight and flexible makes the boots comfortable to wear even over long periods of time. The thermo-insulating properties of the material ensures that feet are kept cool in warm conditions and kept warm in conditions as low as -30ºC. Tests have proven that boots manufactured from polyurethane will last up to three times longer than boots manufactured from other materials such as rubber or pvc
Design: Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip are designed with comfort durability and safety in mind. The boots are made with wide fitting legs for comfort and are lightweight. All boots are designed with a kick-off spur on the back, this ensures that the boots can be easily removed at the end of the day. The soles of the boot are designed for support and comfort, while being easy to clean and are safety approved by the SRC for excellent grip on most slippery surfaces.
Included extras: The Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip comes with a free moisture absorbent footbed. Its new technology allows it to give you every comfort without taking away from the main job as moisture control. The footbed has two layers making it wear resistant, it also has a shock absorbent cushioned heel effect giving it resistance against the abuse of everyday use.
Maintenance of Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip
- Clean your boot regularly with warm water and cleaning product to ensure it has a longer life span.
- You should rinse the inside of your boot regularly with clean water making sure they are dry before wearing them again.
- Use the correct amount of detergent or cleaning products which is indicated on the product.
- Do not leave product soaking in chemicals as this could cause damage to the boot.
- After you use the product make sure you leave them somewhere for them to dry out so the material can breathe.
- Wash out the footbed after use to keep it dry and ready for the next job.
Features of Bekina StepliteX SolidGrip
- Manufactured from lightweight material
- Designed for both comfort and practicality
- Lasts up to three times longer than boots made from other materials
- Insulated to temperatures of up to -30ºC
- Kick-off spur at back of boot
- SRC approved non slip soles
- Easy to clean
- Bekina footbed included