VPA Number: 10960/070/001
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin 10mg/ml, Clorsulon 100mg/ml
Indications: Broad spectrum treatment and control of internal and external parasites in cattle.
Dosage: 1ml per 50kg (SC)
Meat Withdrawal: 66 days.
Milk Withdrawal: Do not use in cattle producing milk for human consumption, including pregnant animals intended to produce milk for human consumption.
Bimectin Plus is licensed for wide range of internal and external parasites including:
- Liver fluke (adult) Fasciola hepatica
- Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited larval stages)
- Haemonchus placei
- Trichostrongylus axei
- Cooperia oncophora
- Bunostomum phlebotomum
- Oesophagostamum radiatum
- Lungworms (adult and fourth-stage larvae)
- Warbles (parasitic stages)
- Mange mites (Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis)
- Sucking lice (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurystemus, Solenopotes capillatus)