Dry Cuffs have been created to not only keep your forearms warm and dry, but to also add a layer of protection whilst keeping clothing well clear of machinery.
Ideal for Farmer working in the wet environment of a milking parlour, Not only do they have dry, warm and protected arms, they also use them around the farm for calving, fencing, feeding out, extra warmth, etc.
Keep your forearms warm, dry and protected.
- Fits ‘snug’ around the wrist and stops water getting underneath cuff.
- Made of 3mm strong pad neoprene.
- 100% waterproof.
- Simply pull on your Dry cuffs.
- When removing, peel down from elbow towards wrist to prevent any damage to wrist.
- Hand wash in water below 45°C
- If needed, wash them in a little mild dishwashing liquid or neutral laundry detergent
- Hang or lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight and heat
- DO NOT tumble dry, dry clean or use any other machine that uses excessive heat.
- DO NOT wash them with any chemiclas/bleach as it will perish the neoprene.
You may also like