Eprecis Injection for Beef and Dairy Cattle is used for the treatment of and control of gastro-intestinal worms (including inhibited Ostrtagia ostertagia and Cooperia spp.), lungworms, warbles, sucking lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites in beef and dairy cattle. Eprecis Injection has no withdrawl time for dairy cattle. The Herd pack contains 2 X 250ml bottles, 1 X 100ml bottle plus a free injector.
Active Ingredient: Eprinomectin
Target Species: Cattle
Administration Method: Subcutaneous Injection
Treats and Controls: Gastro-intestinal worm, lungworm, sucking and biting lice and mange mites
Withdrawal Time: 63 days for cattle intended for meat and offal, there is no withdrawal time for cattle producing milk for human consumption.
Dosage: 1 ml per 100 kg of bodyweight.
|Body Weight||Dose Volume||Number of full doses per pack:|
Always read the label and all enclosed information for Eprecis Injection before administering to animals!
Why use an injection over a pour-on?
- Injections are the most reliable way to maximise the effect of the active ingredient
- Injections guarantee the active ingredient is delivered rapidly and in high concentration
- Injections are faster acting than pour ons
- With injections, factors such as skin and coat thickness, spillage of product and weather do not affect dosage
- Weather does not effect the dose
- No need to worry about animals licking each other
Key Features of Eprecis Injection
- Broad spectrum anti parasitic
- No milk withdrawal
- The only injectable form of Eprinomectin
- None of the disadvantages of pour-on
- Is not effected by weather conditions