JFC PEACH TEAT SINGLE FEEDER
Application Type: Farming & Agriculture
Product Type: Teat Feeder
Capacity: 8 Ltr/1.75 Gal
Suitable For: Cow|Sheep
This Single Teat Calf Feeder offers an efficient way of supplying milk to new-born calves. It is fitted with 2 sturdy hooks for mounting on a standard gate or fence making it extremely versatile for use around the farm, and ideal for use with JFC Calf Hutch Systems. For hygiene purposes, the feeder is designed with minimum crevices making it easy to clean. It can be stored upside down when not in use for effective draining and drying and is also nestable for easy storage and transport.
Product Features at a Glance:
- Ideal for new-born calves/lambs.
- Increase saliva flow and enhances milk digestion.
- Can be mounted on a standard gate or fence.
- Ideal for use with the JFC Calf Hutch Systems.
- Easy to clean, store and transport.
- 22mm bored hole for teat fitting.
This feeder is available with the following choice of teats:
- Starter Teat - has an inverted nipple that encourages a natural sucking action to increase saliva flow and enhance milk digestion.
- Peach Teat - simulate natural feeding because milk is squirted into the calf's mouth, just like real milk. It also allows the same amount of fluid to pass through it as a cow's udder naturally would. Ideal for sick calves that have difficulty sucking milk through conventional teats.
- Lamb Teat - has openings on each side that encourage the lamb to correctly place the teat in its mouth, thereby reducing leakage.
- EazyFlow Teat - specifically designed to replicate the natural sucking action of a calf on the udder ( 2 – 4 weeks old). It is fitted with a non-return valve to prevent milk from flowing back into the feeder, while openings on each side encourage the calf to correctly place the teat in its mouth thereby reducing leakage.
JFC Teat Feeders
JFC are an international business renowned for manufacturing innovative, high-quality plastic products. Since their formation is 1987, their innovative agricultural products have assisted farmers in working more efficiently saving them time and money. They work closely with farmers to ensure the quality of their products, which are extensively tested on local and international farms before launch.
Their range of Teat Feeders offer an efficient way of supplying milk to several calves at once. Each feeder is fitted with either an inverted or non-return valve teat to deliver milk by gravity feed. The teats encourage the natural sucking action allowing milk to be delivered to the animal at an optimum rate.
Features & benefits
- Encourage natural sucking action.
- Allows milk to be delivered at an optimum rate.
- Options available for calves and lambs.
- Versatile mounting arrangements
- Easy to clean
Please Note: All images shown are used for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product supplied.