Paracide is the product formally known as Procide. It is an oral suspension for supporting a healthy intestinal environment in sheep, cattle and poultry.
Paracide will kill all stages of liver fluke, rumen fluke, all worms, lice,(pour-on) and the drench version will kill coccidiosis and crypto. It will prevent crypto if it’s given on time.
- Paracide helps to maintain a healthy gut and digestive system in farm animals.
- Paracide contains no antibiotics and is not a prescription product.
- Ingredients: Clove extract (Syzygium Aromaticum), Wormwood extract (Artemesia Absinthium), Glycerol and De-ionised Water.
- Produced from natural ingredients
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Administer orally by means of a suitable applicator, ensuring contents are correctly swallowed, whilst taking care not to damage the animal's mouth or throat in the process.
THE RECOMMENDED FEEDING AMOUNT IS:
- 1ml/10kg bodyweight.
- For poultry dilute 100ml in 1000l water and give daily.
Paracide is available in 1L, 2.5L and 5L.
You may also like