* RECOMMENDED USAGE – Remove gross soiling
* Apply with a pressure washer or via foam lance at a rate of 300ml/m2
* Ensure all surfaces are thoroughly wetted
* For routine surface disinfection use at a dilution rate of 2% v/v of product in dissolved water
* For foot-dip applications, use at 2% v/v and replace every 2-3 days, or daily if soiling occurs
* For disinfection under the UK control legislation for specific diseases please follow the approved dilution rates shown below;
* DEFRA Approvals – Foot and Mouth Disease: 1:550 – Swine vesicular Disease: 1:150 – Diseases of Poultry (Newcastle): 1:185 – Tuberculosis: 1:20 -General Orders (Salmonella): 1:51.
* Only available in Rep of Ireland