- Unique #twist & lock# design ensures easy fence wire attachment
- Suitable for cord, plastic wire and tape up to 20mm
- Suitable for all animals but ideal as a short term fence for horses
- Easily installed, the stirrup style base allows for easy installation
- Maximum wire height: 1.35mm
Plastic fence post that can be used for all types of animals but they are ideal as semi-permanent horse fences. The unique twist and lock design ensures easy fence wire attachment and the stirrup style base allows for quick and easy post installation. The maximum wire height is 1.35m. This post is suitable for cord, plastic wire and tape up to 20mm. When planning a fence for horses, it is important to consider and plan your fence design. Avoid sharp 90 degree corners, ensure they have plenty of space and make sure it is at a suitable height so they cannot easily jump it and you have all the equipment you need to make the job more efficient. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and safety glasses to protect your eyes. Walk the area first to ensure the ground is suitable. Mark out where you intend to install the posts and the area between each post is even.
You may also like