- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ivomec Super injection is used to treat and prevent For the treatment & control of gastro intestinal roundworms, lungworms, adult liver fluke, eyeworms, warbles, mites and lice of beef and non lactating dairy cattle.
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin and Clorsulon
Target species: cattle
Subcutaneous (under the skin) injection only. Shake Ivomec Super well before use. Always read the label. Administer Ivomec Super behind the shoulder. Doses over 10ml should be divided between two injection sites.
Withdrawal: Meat and Offal: 66 days
Milk: Not for use in animals producing milk for
human consumption, including pregnant
animals intended to produce milk for
- Product is not for intravenous or intramuscular use.
- Protect from light and do not store above 25ºC
- Do not smoke or eat while handling the product.
- Wash hands after use.
- Soft tissue swelling may occur in a small number
of treated animals
- Ivomec Classic should not be used in other species (bar
cattle and sheep) as severe adverse reactions, including
fatalities may occur.