Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with the lightweight O’Donovan Engineering platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Corrosion resistant. Zinc plated, gold passivated load bar housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- 2 Year warranty
- Total Capacity: 2,000kg
- Ensure optimum weight grade.
- Minimise treatment waste.
- Monitor reproductive performance.
- Identify sick or lame animals early.
- Manage your time spent in the yard.